Skip to content
Notifications
Clear all

General Observations

Stavros Klaoudatos
(@stavrosklaoudatosgmail-com)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

In this topic, I will share some of my everyday observations and the deductions I made based on them.

This topic was modified 5 months ago 3 times by Stavros Klaoudatos

Stavros Klaoudatos
(@stavrosklaoudatosgmail-com)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

You can spot an introvert simply by the position and the movement of their hands in public areas. Introverts, when in public tend to not make any sudden movements, or over extended their limbs in order to not attract strangers' attention. They usually grab one of their arm and hold it. You will almost always find them pretending to do something normal, but there is something unnatural about it. They always try to find a way out of something that makes them uncomfortable, but they try to make it seem as the enjoyed it and that it is unfortunate they had to leave/terminate what they were doing.

This is based on observations I made on more than 100 introverts I know, and observations my best friend made about me.

Do not use this as an "easy" way to categorize people and never make any decision based on the information above. These are just indicators and are not always true. Treat every person with respect and as a different human being. Do not categorize or make any assumptions without first learning each person. These are simply indicators that can help you with your relationships, and should always be used for good and to make other people's lives better and not to judge them!

ReplyQuote
Share: